Wednesday, February 26, 2014

7am surprise visit

Woke up dazed and confused at 7 am (after falling asleep around 1 am last night) by my ringing cellphone. I had spoken with my landlord 2 days ago that my water heater was not working and he had told me he would call me today about getting it repaired. Well he did call me, telling me that he was outside my door with the repair guy! Didn't quite expect that at 7 am...
They had to replace my electric motor on the shower head & I guess this new one was a bit more powerful as I got severely zapped when my head got too close to the motor later this morning. The other one used to zap me a little too, since I am a bit too tall to fit underneath, but this time I actually saw a bright light. It was a bit scary, but I learned my lesson to stay LOW!

The girls play volleyball on Wednesday mornings so I had some time to prepare for their class. Today I had them practice questions and answers among themselves and they did so well. Ended up teaching one group with 4, one with 5 and one private at the end. It makes me sad school starts next week and we won't have this much time together anymore. I'll hopefully still be able to help with their English homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment