Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!

2013 is gone and 2014 is here!
Lots of stuff happened in 2013; 4 months in Peru, warmest summer in AK since I moved here, experienced my first hiking/camping combo trip, spent 3 weeks in China with friends and a very special baby that I can't get out of my mind (Bennett) and I got to climb the Great Wall of China with 8 sweet Chinese children. The year ended with a month in Sweden with my mom and aunt (long overdue visit) and Christmas and New Year back in AK. I did get my white Christmas.
Tomorrow I get on another plane with a stop in Dallas for family time before I head back to Peru. I never thought I would say it but I am kind of tired of planes and airports after all that travelling and look forward to find a place to call home for awhile. It's been 8 months since I have seen the kids and I can hardly wait to see their faces again and meet the new kids too.
Welcome 2014. Let's see what you have in store...

No comments:

Post a Comment