Monday, December 24, 2012

Feliz Navidad/Merry Christmas/God Jul

We have 4 little houseguests visiting over the holidays. Roy, Hector, Jamie and little Brian are staying with us until the new year. They live in an orphanage, but we get to have them for Christmas and New Years. They decorated our tree yesterday, so it is beginning to look a little bit more like Christmas now. Last night we went to church and watched a Christmas musical put together by the youth. Although I didn't understand much, I was so excited to see an older boy with down syndrome participating in the show and he did a wonderful job. And my friend Sheyla did a great job singing and dancing too!
Today I am planning on watching my Swedish cartoons online, listen to a few Swedish Christmas songs, talk to family on the phone, and tonight we are having a dinner here at the apartment before I go with Evelyn to her house to celebrate some more with her family. It's not a white Christmas, but it will be a good one! Merry Christmas to all my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment