Saturday, March 8, 2014

Haircuts

When I arrived to see the boys I was met by lots of short haircuts. Everybody gets a haircut for first day back to school. Instead of English classes today, I joined them at the police station, where they had final games between the teams from summer. Unfortunately my boys didn't get to play, but we didn't find out until it was time for prices and recognition. It was still fun to watch the games with the boys, and I also had a pretty good conversation with a man that was a psychology intern at the orphanage last year, but was now working at a school. He came to watch the boys too. I was amazed how well we understood each other, but maybe it was because he had lived in Japan for 3 years and know what it is like trying to learn another language...

No comments:

Post a Comment