Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Chicken @ Norky's

The girl's lesson went well this morning, but when I walked over to the boy's building, they were not there, again... Half the team had come to observe my class, so they were a little disappointed. With the help of my Peruvian friends, I was able to speak with the director about setting up a new schedule, and I hope this new one will work better, even though it means no English for the boys on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I can still go with them to soccer practise. I spent some time with the team this afternoon and we went to watch the kids play in a tournament, but found out later their games had been switched. We had some time to go to the market and pick up some birthday presents and balls for the orphanage. The boys have been playing soccer with a volleyball, not good.
Tonight we took all the kids to dinner and celebrated 3 birthdays from the last couple of weeks. It was such a fun night.
Most of my housemates left tonight to visit family up north for a few days. I hear it is really beautiful up there, maybe one day I get to go for a visit too. The daughter is staying with me until they come back. She didn't get her ID card on time and you can't travel without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment