Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Keyless

I locked my keys in my room today! I have three keys; one for the outside gate, one for the door and one for my room. Luckily I had left them on my desk close enough to my window that I stage a "break in". I slid open a small panel in my window, used a broom handle to move the keys onto a newspaper on my desk and then moved the newspaper closer to the window until I could reach them through the bars on my window. Lucky me!
I had classes with the girls at 11 am and boys at 2pm today. Only about half of them showed an interest in the class, but I prefer smaller groups anyways so I wasn´t too discouraged by that. Afterwards I was able to stay a bit longer with the boys after class and I started playing hangman with about 5 of the boys. I made them use the letters in the English alphabet and used only English words. It was fun and good practise for them. I started with really easy words, but they wanted me to make it harder and harder. We also threw in a few rounds for me with Spanish words, so I got some Spanish practise in too. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment