Sunday, February 3, 2013

J

Success! Tonight I was finally able to spend some time with J, my boy, outside the orphanage, and without all the other kids. When I am with the other kids, I want to give everyone my attention, but I am J's Madrina, and he is very special to me so tonight, we had over three hours together without interruptions. Because he has a guardian that brings him to her house at every weekend, I was able to arrange to meet them and go to the movie together. They were 30 minutes late so we missed the movie that was playing in English, and had to wait around for another one for over an hour, but it worked out, because it gave him time to eat and we could watch soccer game (Peru- Chile) on the big screen TV while waiting. Ended up watching an action movie without complicated dialogue, so I could follow along pretty well. Afterwards we hung out and people-watched for a while. It was such a good night. My heart is so full!

No comments:

Post a Comment