Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sweetest busride so far

The team from Colorado left for Cusco this morning and they were such a fun group. I had the pleasure of joining them for dinner last night and it was great to spend some time with them. A part of me wish I could go with them, but it is time for me to return to the kids. This morning I went to church and after I spent some more time catching up on Internet stuff, before taking the bus home. I loved travelling on a Sunday afternoon. The traffic in Lima was almost non-existent so I got to the bustation in record time, and the bus was almost empty so I could really stretch out my leg. Although, my favorite part of travelling on a Sunday afternoon, was the beautiful sunset sky as we were getting closer to Huacho. Couldn´t stop looking out the window as we drove along the coast and admire the pink, purple sky for almost an hour. It´s good to be home in my own room again.

No comments:

Post a Comment